Friday, January 8, 2010

BABY BOY

"I had a dream last night that you and Dad were going through my truck and I told you guys to stop.  You wouldn't listen, so I just took off and moved out," Holden tells us the morning of his 18th birthday.
"That sounds like my dream," jokes Ricky. The truth is, it feels like only yesterday Holden was a baby.
1992 Holden already likes eating....
being outdoors with his Dad...
and always being with his brother Luke.
"You'll grow into these clothes," I tell Holden on his first day of 1st grade.

Holden beats Ricky at Ping Pong at age 15.
With friends and family on his 18th birthday.
All grown up.  
Calling all my friends with little ones who are driving them crazy, enjoy them, cherish them, forgive them, hug them and tell them how much you love them.  Trust me, they grow up way too fast. 

ox Andrea